Tuesday 6 July 2010

London Zoo!



Yesterday we went to London Zoo and we saw a lot of animals.




Hannah:

''I can't decide what my favourite animal was, because all the animals were different and nice.''

Leo:

"My favourite animals were the sloths, but all the animals were nice.''


Jo:

''What did you do and what did you learn?''


Leo:

'' In the Bugs' House we learned about millipedes and cockroaches. It was really interesting.

In the rainforest, I saw my favourite animals, the sloths. Then, two little monkeys came out of the enclosure and ran around.

Hannah:

''At Animals in Action I learned that parrots are really clever, they can liveto 80 years old and I also learned that a skunk only stinks when he is angry.



In this picture, a boy is smelling a skunk's bottom!!!

In the butterfly house, I learned that a big butterfly lives only 7 days and after two weeks, the butterfly comes outside from the cocoon.



This butterfly was very big and completely still


At the bouncy castle, Leonardo and I jumped and it was really nice and cool.

Here you can see Leonardo and me jumping in the bouncy castle.


At about 12:00 we had lunch and Leo and I played with fountains. We put our feet on one fountain and when we took our feet offf, the water came out suddenly, really high.''















In the Bug House, there were also jellyfish!







This is a picture of the monkeys who came out of the enclosure.




















































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment